Monday 16 April 2007

its all over, and yet....

so, finally all has been handed in, people who were way less organized than me spent the wee hours of the night writing their essays, and the morning printing, pasting, organizing... thank god I had everything taken care of... thank god I am the organized anal retentive individual that I am... nice one!!!!
alright. I go to school, meet my buddies, have a chat, hand my stuff in, and yet, somehow, I don't feel the relief of having ridden myself of this massive burden... the sun is out, my classmates enjoy the view of the spring coming out (the skirts, the tank tops the wonderful lightness and gentle bounciness of the newly arrived sun). I, however, feel compelled to retreat in my little tunnel of darkness and disgrace, the chemical fumes pounding at my nose like a cuddle by iron mike. yes, stupid me, I cannot control the urge, and go down, and print some more. I print till there is no more paper to print on. I feel like i am developing a strange and sick relationship with that poodle of darkness... i am enjoying the printing process. oh, god... save me.

No comments: